Backlink competitive review
Resource review and recommendations
Opportunities and recommendations
Request a Call back
Improve your search performance with a focused SEO Strategy
Your SEO audit and roadmap is compiled by our team with findings and recommendations presented to you
Our SEO strategy (audit and roadmap) gives you a step-by-step list of actions to improve your rankings. It goes without saying, higher ranking positions for the right keywords will increase the right traffic to your site.
How much content should be on your pages? What type of content do you need? What important keywords / search terms should you use? How are you preforming for speed, ease of use, customer engagement in your target geographies? Find out what you need to optimise at a page level…….
How to beat your competitors
Our SEO strategy report (SEO audit and roadmap) gives you actionable activities to enhance your search performance:
- Delivery Time: 10 working days
- Number of Competitors Researched: 5
- Number of of base terms provided by you: 10 to 20
- 70+ Page Report including: Website structure and ease of use, On-Page SEO, Link landscape, Google Business, Technical infrastructure, Ranking opportunities, Ad and Social competition
- Resources review
- Detailed SEO roadmap with line-lines against relevant activities
Talk to our
SEO Strategy experts
Get your 15% discount:
Contact us to receive your discount. Find out the search terms your customers are using on Google.
Talk to our SEO experts today!
SEO Strategy – Presented to you by an SEO expert
What you get
70+ Page SEO Audit
- Website structure and ease of use
- On-Page SEO
- Link landscape
- Keyword Analysis
- Keyword Identification and segmentation of findings in to logical groups
- Google Business
- Technical infrastructure
- Ranking opportunities
- Ads and Social
- All activities documented
- Resources and capabilities review
- Resource assignment
- Activity duration and expected outcome
- Impact level, level of difficulty and ease of implementation documented per activity
- PET scores to allocate expected start and completion times
- Management review recommendations
Presentation and discussion of findings (if needed)
SEO Strategy Description
Your SEO strategy combines an SEO audit with a detailed set of actions that will improve your SEO ranking. The SEO audit allows you to see exactly how you are performing digitally versus your competition. The SEO roadmap included the following areas:
On-Page SEO versus your competition
Find the terms that were searched by a significant number of users
Off-Page SEO competitor review
Website speed analysis
Ranking performance and opportunities
Current phrases being picked up by Google (10 pages)
Technical infrastructure review
Your roadmap will include:
Resources and capabilities review and recommendations
Activity duration and expected outcome
Level of difficulty and ease of implementation
PET impact level
Using PET scores to allocate expected start and completion times
The audit offers you insights into what is working for your business and identifies areas for improvement. Implementing and resourcing the actions properly will help your SEO ranking and also improve your click trough rate (CTR).
Before we start, we need!
Once we have received your order, we will contact you to get the following information to start our analysis:
- Your URL (website address) or base URL
- 1 Target country
- 5 competitor URL’s
- A list of 10 to 20 search terms you believe customers are using to find your products and/or services
- An outline of your resources (number of staff and capabilities) to deliver your SEO strategy
Once we have received this information, we can then start the review.
Answers to Your Questions
What is an SEO Strategy?
An SEO strategy is the process of planning, outlining and implementing the actions to improve your search engine rankings. An SEO strategy is the process that you follow when you want to get more organic traffic.
What are the main actions for a successful SEO strategy?
The purpose of an SEO strategy is to improve your search engine performance. Documenting and implementing key actions that improve your SEO performance will drive more traffic to you site. The SEO strategy main steps include:
- Identify the keywords your customers are using
- Write high quality unique content
- Be consistent with the use of the right keywords
- Get your meta data correct
- Identify and do something about poor quality incoming links
- Build good quality deep links
- Make sure your meeting technical requirements
- Optimise for search intent
- Make sure the user experience is fantastic
What should be included in your SEO strategy?
Your SEO strategy should include the following key areas from the search engines: user experience, On-Page SEO, technical SEO, content strategy and Off-Page SEO (link building).
What to expect with your SEO strategy:
When it comes to putting together an effective SEO strategy, you need data and information. We always start with an audit of your current SEO performance. We analyse how your competitors are performing and then with your input we produce a roadmap of actions.
We need to agree where you want to end up so that we are able to both put in place a plan of action to get there. We also need to measure success and know when we have achieved our goals.
Setting goals and KPI’s are perhaps the most important part of creating an SEO strategy.
Data, Information and Knowledge from the audit and SEO KPI’s:
All the information obtained during the SEO strategy engagement will be treated with the utmost sensitivity. Your data and information will only be shared within CreatorSEO or with agreed individuals.
We will sign and send you a non disclosure agreement once we start working with you.
Insights and News
Ready to discuss your project?
We are really excited to hear from you. Our next steps are simple - just contact our experts below.
Some of our customers ....
During your FREE strategy session:
- We will discuss your business and digital marketing goals.
- We will advise on a strategy that can be applied to your business.
- We will help you understand digital marketing and an have open and honest discussions on what will work for your business.