These grants may help you on your digital journey:
Enterprise Ireland –
Digital Marketing Capability Grant
Request a Call back
Enterprise Ireland and Local Enterprise Office (LEO)
Digital Grant Opportunities
Digital Marketing Capability Grant
from Enterprise Ireland
The aim of the Digital Marketing Capability support is to develop and enhance your company’s capability to use digital channels for business development. A key focus is to embed digital marketing practices and skills in your company by developing the capabilities of senior management.
The grant will fund a short to medium term project guided by a consultant such as CreatorSEO/ABCDigital.
Maximum grant of €35,000 to provide 50% funding to support a digital marketing project.
This split between 50% of eligible consultancy costs and up to 50% of eligible internal champion costs. A typical project for CreatorSEO would be in range of €20 to €28k.
Enterprise Ireland Clients:
Open to Irish SMEs and large companies with more than 10 employees, who are also Enterprise Ireland clients.
Eligible activities/ projects include:
- SEO for your web presence to ensure visibility in your target export market.
- Digital audit/analysis of your web presence, your target audience and your brand (from a marketing perspective) which should help you make informed decisions about which online marketing channels are the most appropriate and costeffective.
- Digital Strategy – Development of a written digital marketing strategy with a roadmap of activities with relevant timelines and resourcing.
- Understanding international best practice, competitive landscape, effective tools and strategies in the area of digital marketing.
- Keyword Research – Analysis what terms your customers are using and identify opportunities and carry out a gap analysis.
- Training in SEO, Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Console, Content marketing, email marketing and social media, etc).
- Development of content to ensure that you are portraying a consistent verbal and non-verbal message that supports the development of your brand.
- Identifying your company’s value proposition, how this should be communicated, what should be
emphasised and then how to present this to the user.
- Website localisation for specific markets/cultures
- Pay-per-click campaign strategy development – keywords/terms, frequency, budget, etc. (Enterprise Ireland do not fund the actual campaigns themselves, just their strategy/design/development).
- Concept design of sample web pages (wire-frames, sitemap).
- Planning/design of eMail marketing campaigns.
Please note that web development, software, hardware, or paid advertising costs are not supported under this grant. Please refer to Enterprise ireland for more information.
Typical Project Duration:
Projects would typically be 12-18 months in duration.
Companies interested in undertaking a Digital Marketing Capability support must first contact their Development Adviser to confirm eligibility. They must also complete a Digital Marketing Maturity Questionnaire from the Enterprise Ireland Digital Marketing Unit.
Contact us and we can provide you with a detailed quotation and guide you through the application process for this grant.
alk to our
Get your 15% discount:
Contact us to receive your discount. Find out the search terms your customers are using on Google.
Talk to our SEO experts today!
Answers to Your Questions
Keyword research - can you use Google Trends?
Doing proper keyword research will tell you the volume of searches for relevant terms. Google trends allows you to get search interest (0 to 100) for a term over a set period.
What should be included in keyword research?
Your keyword research should include the following:
- terms you believe your customers are using
- keywords on your site
- keywords the competition are using
- review Google’s search information
- sort / segment the data into logical groupings
How do you use your keyword research?
You need to create compelling content for your customers. A keyword researcher would
- allocate unique keywords to each page on your site
- keywords would be used consistently on the page and in the meta data:
2. Meta title
3. Meta description
4. Meta keywords (not used by Google)
5. Header tags
6. Keyword density
7. Keyword positioning
8. Alt tags
9. In content links (circular referencing)
10. External links
- look to engage the customer
Using your keywords correctly are the building blocks of good SEO. Keyword research is a must!
What is a Keyword?
A keyword is a search term entered into a search engine (e.g. Google) that serves relevant search results. Keywords are the search terms that a website owner should use to optimise their web pages. With the objective of ranking at the top of the search results for the chosen keywords bringing the right traffic to their site.
What are the qualities of a keyword?
The main qualities a keyword researcher looks at are:
- Search volume
- Price (cost per click for online Ads)
- Word count
- Search intent
What are long-tail keywords?
Long-tail keywords are searches that are characterised by having very specific intent and usually low search volumes. A keyword researcher would usually look for these as they normally bring better quality traffic to the relevant page.
Data, Information and Knowledge:
All the information obtained during the analysis will be treated with the utmost sensitivity. Your data and information will only be shared within CreatorSEO or with agreed individuals.
We will sign and send you a non disclosure agreement once we start working with you.